The research of D.P. was supported by a grant from the Babson Faculty Research Fund. The research of M.S. was supported by Singapore-MIT Alliance and NUS academic research grant R-314-000-068-122.
SKEWNESS-AWARE ASSET ALLOCATION: A NEW THEORETICAL FRAMEWORK AND EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 379–410, April 2012
How to Cite
Low, C., Pachamanova, D. and Sim, M. (2012), SKEWNESS-AWARE ASSET ALLOCATION: A NEW THEORETICAL FRAMEWORK AND EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE. Mathematical Finance, 22: 379–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9965.2010.00463.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2010
- Manuscript received January 2009; final revision received March 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!