This paper was previously circulated under the title “Asset Pricing under Jump Diffusion” (Zhang and Zhao 2006). We are especially grateful to an anonymous referee for valuable comments and suggestions. We also acknowledge helpful comments from Andrew Carverhill, Min Dai, Jin-Chuan Duan, Nengjiu Ju, Jun Liu (our CICF discussant), Chenghu Ma, Dilip Madan (managing editor), Rujing Meng, Jun Pan, Yanmin Qian, Duo Wang, Keith Wong, Junxi Zhang, Xiaoqian Zhang, Yingzi Zhu, and seminar participants at the University of Hong Kong (HKU), Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Zhejiang University, Central University of Finance and Economics, Tsinghua University, Peking University, National University of Singapore, Quantitative Methods in Finance Conference (QMF) 2006 in Sydney, Asian Finance Association/Financial Management Association Annual Meeting 2007 in Hong Kong, and 2007 China International Conference in Finance (CICF 2007) in Chengdu. Jin E. Zhang has benefited from interesting discussions with Stephen Ching, Stephen Chiu, Nan Li, Tiecheng Li, Tao Lin, Stephen Ross, C.Y. Tse, Oldrich Vasicek, Jiang Wang, and Hong Yan. The research of this paper was partially supported by grants from the Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China (Project No. HKU 7403/06H, HKU 7179/07E and HKU 7549/09H).
EQUILIBRIUM ASSET AND OPTION PRICING UNDER JUMP DIFFUSION
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 538–568, July 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, . J. E., Zhao, H. and Chang, E. C. (2012), EQUILIBRIUM ASSET AND OPTION PRICING UNDER JUMP DIFFUSION. Mathematical Finance, 22: 538–568. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9965.2010.00468.x
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2010
- Manuscript received June 2009; final revision received May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!