This work was initiated during a visit of the authors to the Oxford-Man Institute at the University of Oxford in December 2007. The authors are very grateful for the hospitality and support. They thank Kevin Sheppard for a discussion leading them to consider (sup)OU models in the context of factor modeling. Furthermore, Ole Barndorff-Nielsen appreciates support from CREATES funded by the Danish National Research Foundation and Robert Stelzer gratefully acknowledges the support of the Technische Universität München-Institute for Advanced Study, funded by the German Excellence Initiative.
THE MULTIVARIATE supOU STOCHASTIC VOLATILITY MODEL
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 275–296, April 2013
How to Cite
Barndorff-Nielsen, O. E. and Stelzer, R. (2013), THE MULTIVARIATE supOU STOCHASTIC VOLATILITY MODEL. Mathematical Finance, 23: 275–296. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9965.2011.00494.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2011
- Manuscript received September 2009; final revision received February 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!