The original thinking about this paper was motivated by some discussion we had many years ago with Professor Tomas Björk: it is a pleasure to acknowledge our debt. We would also like to thank the anonymous referees for some valuable suggestions which helped to considerably improve the paper.
ARBITRAGE-FREE MULTIFACTOR TERM STRUCTURE MODELS: A THEORY BASED ON STOCHASTIC CONTROL
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 659–686, October 2013
How to Cite
Gombani, A. and Runggaldier, W. J. (2013), ARBITRAGE-FREE MULTIFACTOR TERM STRUCTURE MODELS: A THEORY BASED ON STOCHASTIC CONTROL. Mathematical Finance, 23: 659–686. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9965.2012.00527.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript received September 2010; final revision received August 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!