AGENCY ASCRIPTIONS IN ETHICS AND EPISTEMOLOGY: OR, NAVIGATING INTERSECTIONS, NARROW AND BROAD
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Metaphilosophy LLC and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: VIRTUE AND VICE, MORAL AND EPISTEMIC: GUEST EDITOR HEATHER BATTALY
Volume 41, Issue 1-2, pages 73–94, January 2010
How to Cite
AXTELL, G. (2010), AGENCY ASCRIPTIONS IN ETHICS AND EPISTEMOLOGY: OR, NAVIGATING INTERSECTIONS, NARROW AND BROAD. Metaphilosophy, 41: 73–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9973.2009.01622.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!