ABSTRACTION, LAW, AND FREEDOM IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
Article first published online: 19 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Metaphilosophy LLC and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Luciano Floridi and the philosophy of information: Guest Editor: Patrick Allo
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 345–364, April 2010
How to Cite
COLBURN, T. and SHUTE, G. (2010), ABSTRACTION, LAW, AND FREEDOM IN COMPUTER SCIENCE. Metaphilosophy, 41: 345–364. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9973.2010.01631.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!