Principled Ethics: Generalism as a Regulative Ideal. By Sean McKeever and Michael Ridge
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Author. Metaphilosophy © 2011 Metaphilosophy LLC and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 42, Issue 1-2, pages 170–177, January 2011
How to Cite
Singer, I. (2011), Principled Ethics: Generalism as a Regulative Ideal. By Sean McKeever and Michael Ridge. Metaphilosophy, 42: 170–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9973.2010.01679.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!