The Politics of Ourselves: Power, Autonomy, and Gender in Contemporary Critical Theory. By Amy Allen
Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
© 2011 The Author. Metaphilosophy © 2011 Metaphilosophy LLC and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Fortieth-Anniversary Special Issue: The Future of Philosophy: Metaphilosophical Directions for The Twenty-First Century
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 340–345, April 2011
How to Cite
Bellon, C. M. (2011), The Politics of Ourselves: Power, Autonomy, and Gender in Contemporary Critical Theory. By Amy Allen. Metaphilosophy, 42: 340–345. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9973.2011.01691_1.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!