THOUGHT EXPERIMENTS AND PHILOSOPHICAL KNOWLEDGE
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2011
© 2011 The Author. Metaphilosophy © 2011 Metaphilosophy LLC and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Fortieth-Anniversary Special Issue: The Future of Philosophy: Metaphilosophical Directions for The Twenty-First Century
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 191–214, April 2011
How to Cite
MACHERY, E. (2011), THOUGHT EXPERIMENTS AND PHILOSOPHICAL KNOWLEDGE. Metaphilosophy, 42: 191–214. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9973.2011.01700.x
- Issue online: 4 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!