Symposium: The Pursuit of Philosophy: Some Cambridge Perspectives
Philosophy, Early Modern Intellectual History, and the History of Philosophy
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Author. Metaphilosophy © 2012 Metaphilosophy LLC and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 43, Issue 1-2, pages 82–95, January 2012
How to Cite
Edwards, M. (2012), Philosophy, Early Modern Intellectual History, and the History of Philosophy. Metaphilosophy, 43: 82–95. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9973.2011.01731.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!