Symposium: The Pursuit of Philosophy: Some Cambridge Perspectives
What Is Legal Philosophy?
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Author. Metaphilosophy © 2012 Metaphilosophy LLC and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 43, Issue 1-2, pages 125–134, January 2012
How to Cite
Kramer, M. H. (2012), What Is Legal Philosophy?. Metaphilosophy, 43: 125–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9973.2012.01726.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!