What is a Digital Object?
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Author. Metaphilosophy © 2012 Metaphilosophy LLC and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Philoweb: Toward a Philosophy of the Web: Guest Editors: Harry Halpin and Alexandre Monnin
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 380–395, July 2012
How to Cite
Hui, Y. (2012), What is a Digital Object?. Metaphilosophy, 43: 380–395. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9973.2012.01761.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!