In This Issue
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2008
© 2008 Milbank Memorial Fund
The Milbank Quarterly
Volume 86, Issue 2, pages 171–175, June 2008
How to Cite
Gray, B. H. (2008), In This Issue. Milbank Quarterly, 86: 171–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0009.2008.00518.x
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2008
- 2006. Evidence into Policy and Practice? Measuring the Progress of U.S. and U.K. Policies to Tackle Disparities and Inequalities in U.S. and U.K. Health and Health Care. The Milbank Quarterly 84(1):75–109. , , , and .
- Institute of Medicine. 2002. Unequal Treatment: Confronting Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Health Care. Washington , D.C. : National Academies Press.
- 2005. Consulting as a Strategy for Knowledge Transfer. The Milbank Quarterly 83(2):299–321. , , and .
- the Knowledge Transfer Study Group. 2003. How Can Research Organizations More Effectively Transfer Research Knowledge to Decision Makers? The Milbank Quarterly 81(2):221–48. , , , , , and
- 2002. Examining the Role of Health Services Research in Public Policymaking. The Milbank Quarterly 80(1):125–54. , , , , , , and .
- 1988. The Changing Character of the Medical Profession: A Theoretical Overview. The Milbank Quarterly 66(suppl. 2):10–32. , and .
- 2003. On Being a Good Listener: Setting Priorities for Applied Health Services Research. The Milbank Quarterly 81(3):363–88. , , , and .
- 1996. Changing Medical Organization and the Erosion of Trust. The Milbank Quarterly 74(2):171–89.
- 2007. Knowledge Transfer and Exchange: Review and Synthesis of the Literature. The Milbank Quarterly 85(4):729–68. , , , , and .
- 2001. Public Roles for the Medical Profession in the United States: Beyond Theories of Decline and Fall. The Milbank Quarterly 79(3):327–53.
- 2008. Health Research Funding Agencies' Support and Promotion of Knowledge Translation: An International Study. The Milbank Quarterly 86(1):125–55. , , , , , , , et al.
- 1988. The Professional Dominance Perspective, Revisited. The Milbank Quarterly 66(suppl. 2):33–47.