The Relative Merits of Population-Based and Targeted Prevention Strategies
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2008
© 2008 Milbank Memorial Fund
Volume 86, Issue 4, pages 557–580, December 2008
How to Cite
ZULMAN, D. M., VIJAN, S., OMENN, G. S. and HAYWARD, R. A. (2008), The Relative Merits of Population-Based and Targeted Prevention Strategies. Milbank Quarterly, 86: 557–580. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0009.2008.00534.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!