Comparative Effectiveness Research in Ontario, Canada: Producing Relevant and Timely Information for Health Care Decision Makers
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2009
© 2009 Milbank Memorial Fund
Volume 87, Issue 3, pages 585–606, September 2009
How to Cite
WHICHER, D. M., CHALKIDOU, K., DHALLA, I. A., LEVIN, L. and TUNIS, S. (2009), Comparative Effectiveness Research in Ontario, Canada: Producing Relevant and Timely Information for Health Care Decision Makers. Milbank Quarterly, 87: 585–606. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0009.2009.00572.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!