The authors are grateful to Didier Dubois for helpful technical suggestions.
Two Varieties of Conditionals and Two Kinds of Defeaters Help Reveal Two Fundamental Types of Reasoning
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2006
2006 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 484–503, September 2006
How to Cite
GUY, P. and JEAN-FRANÇOIS, B. (2006), Two Varieties of Conditionals and Two Kinds of Defeaters Help Reveal Two Fundamental Types of Reasoning. Mind & Language, 21: 484–503. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0017.2006.00289.x
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!