I would like to thank the Mind & Language reviewers as well as Roblin Meeks and Tim Bayne for their helpful comments. This work was finished with the help of the ARC International Linkage Award Grant.
Habeas Corpus: The Sense of Ownership of One’s Own Body
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2007
2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 427–449, September 2007
How to Cite
DE VIGNEMONT, F. (2007), Habeas Corpus: The Sense of Ownership of One’s Own Body. Mind & Language, 22: 427–449. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0017.2007.00315.x
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!