We wish to thank Jerry Fodor for helpful written comments on a related paper and for many interesting discussions on this issue. Thanks also go to Dominic Murphy for his comments in a symposium on an earlier version of this paper at the 2005 Eastern Division Meetings of the American Philosophical Association, the audience at the 2005 Society for Exact Philosophy meeting at University of California at San Diego in May 2006, and to two anonymous referees for Mind & Language. The name order of the authors is alphabetical.
Fodor’s Challenge to the Classical Computational Theory of Mind
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2008
2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 123–143, February 2008
How to Cite
LUDWIG, K. and SCHNEIDER, S. (2008), Fodor’s Challenge to the Classical Computational Theory of Mind. Mind & Language, 23: 123–143. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0017.2007.00332.x
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!