This paper has been written as part of project REFCOM 012787, NEST-PATHFINDER Initiative, European Commission. My gratitude to Tim Crane, Samuel Guttenplan, and Francesca Happé for illuminating comments on earlier versions of the manuscript and the ideas expressed in it.
The Evolution Of Pretence: From Intentional Availability To Intentional Non-Existence
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Author Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 586–606, November 2008
How to Cite
GÓMEZ, J.-C. (2008), The Evolution Of Pretence: From Intentional Availability To Intentional Non-Existence. Mind & Language, 23: 586–606. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0017.2008.00353.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!