I would like to thank Michael Tomasello and Emily Wyman for discussions about pretence and helpful comments on an earlier draft of this paper.
Pretence as Individual and Collective Intentionality
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Author Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 499–517, November 2008
How to Cite
RAKOCZY, H. (2008), Pretence as Individual and Collective Intentionality. Mind & Language, 23: 499–517. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0017.2008.00357.x
This work was supported by a ‘Dilthey Fellowship’ of the Volkswagen Foundation and the Fritz Thyssen Foundation.
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!