For discussion and/or feedback on earlier versions of this paper I’m indebted to Emmanuel Chemla, Larry Horn, Ira Noveck, Nausicaa Pouscoulous, and an anonymous reviewer for Mind & Language. The final version of this paper was submitted in November, 2007.
Scalar Implicature and Local Pragmatics
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Author Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 51–79, February 2009
How to Cite
GEURTS, B. (2009), Scalar Implicature and Local Pragmatics. Mind & Language, 24: 51–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0017.2008.01353.x
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!