This paper owes much of its development to many helpful conversations, for which I am grateful. I particularly thank Tamar Szabó Gendler, Alvin Goldman, Allan Hazlett, Benjamin Jarvis, Kelby Mason, Al Mele, Joshua Schechter, Eric Schwitzgebel, David Sosa, Ernest Sosa, Jim Stone, Jason Turner, John Turri, Neil Van Leeuwen, Brian Weatherson, Dean Zimmerman, and two anonymous Mind & Language referees.
Dreaming and Imagination
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Author Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 103–121, February 2009
How to Cite
ICHIKAWA, J. (2009), Dreaming and Imagination. Mind & Language, 24: 103–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0017.2008.01355.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!