Thanks to Pierre Jacob and Frédérique de Vignemont for helpful comments on an earlier draft of this paper.
Mirroring, Simulating and Mindreading
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Author Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 235–252, April 2009
How to Cite
GOLDMAN, A. I. (2009), Mirroring, Simulating and Mindreading. Mind & Language, 24: 235–252. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0017.2008.01361.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!