We are grateful to Chris Barker, Jon Barton, Eliza Block, Richard Breheny, Noam Chomsky, Mike Gabbay, Jen Hornsby, Keith Hossack, Ruth Kempson, Chris Kennedy, Shalom Lappin, Guy Longworth, David Papineau, Richard Samuels, Brett Sherman, Jason Stanley, Zoltán Szabó, Mark Textor, Charles Travis and two anonymous reviewers for many helpful comments on previous drafts. We would also like to acknowledge audiences at the CSMN/Arché Adjectives Workshop and the UCL Pragmatics Reading Group for their useful questions and comments.
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 467–493, September 2009
How to Cite
ROTHSCHILD, D. and SEGAL, G. (2009), Indexical Predicates. Mind & Language, 24: 467–493. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0017.2009.01371.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!