For helpful comments and discussion, my thanks to: Cedric Boeckx, Susan Dwyer, Valentine Hacquard, Norbert Hornstein, Terje Lohndal, Jim McGilvray, Barry Smith, Alexander Williams, and three referees.
Concepts, Meanings and Truth: First Nature, Second Nature and Hard Work
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 247–278, June 2010
How to Cite
PIETROSKI, P. M. (2010), Concepts, Meanings and Truth: First Nature, Second Nature and Hard Work. Mind & Language, 25: 247–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0017.2010.01389.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!