Linguistic Practice and False-belief Tasks
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 298–328, June 2010
How to Cite
VAN CLEAVE, M. and GAUKER, C. (2010), Linguistic Practice and False-belief Tasks. Mind & Language, 25: 298–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0017.2010.01391.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!