We are most grateful to Arudra Burra, Rachana Kamtekar, and the two anonymous referees for Mind & Language for their comments on this paper.
Is Belief in Free Will a Cultural Universal?
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 346–358, June 2010
How to Cite
SARKISSIAN, H., CHATTERJEE, A., DE BRIGARD, F., KNOBE, J., NICHOLS, S. and SIRKER, S. (2010), Is Belief in Free Will a Cultural Universal?. Mind & Language, 25: 346–358. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0017.2010.01393.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!