We are grateful to two anonymous referees for useful suggestions and comments on an earlier version of this article and to the Centre for the Study of Mind in Nature at the University of Oslo for supporting our work.
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 359–393, September 2010
How to Cite
SPERBER, D., CLÉMENT, F., HEINTZ, C., MASCARO, O., MERCIER, H., ORIGGI, G. and WILSON, D. (2010), Epistemic Vigilance. Mind & Language, 25: 359–393. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0017.2010.01394.x
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!