I would like to thank the two anonymous referees for their comments as well as John Campbell, Mike Martin, Chris Peacock, Ken Safir, and Robert Stalnaker for discussions of material in this paper.
Generalizing Detached Self-Reference and the Semantics of Generic One
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 440–473, September 2010
How to Cite
MOLTMANN, F. (2010), Generalizing Detached Self-Reference and the Semantics of Generic One. Mind & Language, 25: 440–473. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0017.2010.01397.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!