Many thanks to Simon Blackburn, Richard Joyce, Hatha McDivitt, Geoffrey Sayre-McCord, Stephen Stich and an anonymous referee. Funding for this work was provided to MDH by a grant from the National Science Foundation (Human Social Dynamics).
The Argument from Disagreement and the Role of Cross-Cultural Empirical Data
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 541–560, November 2010
How to Cite
FRASER, B. and HAUSER, M. (2010), The Argument from Disagreement and the Role of Cross-Cultural Empirical Data. Mind & Language, 25: 541–560. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0017.2010.01400.x
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!