Many thanks are due to the following: Herman Cappelen, Brian Coffee, David Copp, Paul Elbourne, Jerry Fodor, Michael Glanzberg, John Hawthorne, Robbie Hirsch, Barry Smith, and Jason Stanley, as well as helpful suggestions from two anonymous referees from Mind & Language. We would also like to thank the audiences of a philosophy of language seminar at UC Davis (Fall 2009), an APA Symposium in Chicago, University College Dublin, University of Siena and Bilkent University (Ankara).
Saying and Agreeing
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 583–601, November 2010
How to Cite
LEPORE, E. and SENNET, A. (2010), Saying and Agreeing. Mind & Language, 25: 583–601. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0017.2010.01402.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!