Many thanks are due to the following: Herman Cappelen, Brian Coffee, David Copp, Paul Elbourne, Jerry Fodor, Michael Glanzberg, John Hawthorne, Robbie Hirsch, Barry Smith, and Jason Stanley, as well as helpful suggestions from two anonymous referees from Mind & Language. We would also like to thank the audiences of a philosophy of language seminar at UC Davis (Fall 2009), an APA Symposium in Chicago, University College Dublin, University of Siena and Bilkent University (Ankara).
Saying and Agreeing
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 583–601, November 2010
How to Cite
LEPORE, E. and SENNET, A. (2010), Saying and Agreeing. Mind & Language, 25: 583–601. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0017.2010.01402.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!