We thank Paul Egré for his thoughtful comments, two anonymous reviewers for their useful suggestions, and Phil Johnson-Laird for his thorough and generous reading of our manuscript.
Pragmatics, Mental Models and One Paradox of the Material Conditional
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 141–155, April 2011
How to Cite
BONNEFON, J.-F. and POLITZER, G. (2011), Pragmatics, Mental Models and One Paradox of the Material Conditional. Mind & Language, 26: 141–155. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0017.2011.01413.x
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!