All authors made roughly equal contributions to the paper; the order of authors is alphabetical. We would like to thank the audiences at the Center for Consciousness Studies, Toward a Science of Consciousness 2008 Conference, Arizona's Experimental Philosophy Lab, the Experimental Philosophy Workshop at the 2008 meeting of the Society for Philosophy and Psychology, and the Integrating Science and the Humanities conference at the University of British Columbia for their comments. We are also grateful to Mike Bruno, Peter Carruthers, Yali Corea-Levy, Jane Erickson, Ian Evans, Jen Giesselmann, Josh Greene, Terry Horgan, Bryce Huebner, Tony Jack, Chris Kahn, Benji Kozuch, Uriah Kriegel, Trevor Kvaran, Theresa Lopez, John Pollock, Jesse Prinz, Philip Robbins, Deena Skolnik-Weisberg, Justin Sytsma, and especially Josh Knobe and Edouard Machery for suggestions.
The Folk Psychology of Consciousness*
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 327–352, June 2011
How to Cite
ARICO, A., FIALA, B., GOLDBERG, R. F. and NICHOLS, S. (2011), The Folk Psychology of Consciousness. Mind & Language, 26: 327–352. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0017.2011.01420.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!