C.S.S. would like to thank audiences at Princeton University and the University of Michigan Ethics Discussion Group for valuable comments on earlier versions of this work. S.K.'s research was supported by a fellowship from the American Association of University Women.
Telling More Than We Can Know About Intentional Action
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 353–380, June 2011
How to Cite
SRIPADA, C. S. and KONRATH, S. (2011), Telling More Than We Can Know About Intentional Action. Mind & Language, 26: 353–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0017.2011.01421.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!