Thanks to audiences in Dubrovnik, Norwich, and Budapest, especially Benj Hellie, Elizabeth Irvine, Hemdat Lerman, Fiona Macpherson, Declan Smithies, Patrick Wilken and Wayne Wu. Thanks also to Tim Bayne, Ned Block, Cecilia Heyes, Mike Martin, Hanna Pickard, Nick Shea, Henry Shelvin, Matt Soteriou, and especially to Max Coltheart for extremely helpful written comments.
Perception and Iconic Memory: What Sperling Doesn't Show
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 381–411, September 2011
How to Cite
PHILLIPS, I. B. (2011), Perception and Iconic Memory: What Sperling Doesn't Show. Mind & Language, 26: 381–411. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0017.2011.01422.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!