I am grateful to Frank Jackson and two anonymous referees for helpful comments and suggestions.
A Theory of Affect Perception
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 436–451, September 2011
How to Cite
ZAMUNER, E. (2011), A Theory of Affect Perception. Mind & Language, 26: 436–451. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0017.2011.01424.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!