This work was partially funded by an NSERC USRA. Thanks to Diana Raffman, Phil Kremer, Jeremy Fantl, Penny Pexman, the referees for Mind & Language, and audiences at the University of Toronto Grad Forum and the Paris ‘Vagueness and Language Use' conference for helpful comments.
Vagueness, Logic and Use: Four Experimental Studies on Vagueness
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 540–573, November 2011
How to Cite
SERCHUK, P., HARGREAVES, I. and ZACH, R. (2011), Vagueness, Logic and Use: Four Experimental Studies on Vagueness. Mind & Language, 26: 540–573. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0017.2011.01430.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!