An earlier version of this paper was presented at the Meeting of the Society for Philosophy and Psychology in Bloomington, IN (June 2009). I am grateful to the audience, and especially to Kristin Andrews, my commentator on that occasion, for helpful comments. The paper was expanded during a Junior Faculty Leave granted by Colgate University. Eric Schwitzgebel offered insightful comments on a draft. Finally, I am grateful to two anonymous referees at Mind & Language for their valuable suggestions.
Delusions and Dispositionalism about Belief
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 596–628, November 2011
How to Cite
TUMULTY, M. (2011), Delusions and Dispositionalism about Belief. Mind & Language, 26: 596–628. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0017.2011.01432.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!