I would like to thank Marc Dominicy, Rachel Giora and two anonymous reviewers for helpful comments on earlier versions of this paper. This research is supported by a postdoctoral grant from the F.R.S.-FNRS (Fonds de la Recherche Scientifique, Communauté française de Belgique) and by the grant 2.4.602.02.F ‘Metacognition and pragmatics in children with autism’ from the FRFC (Fonds de la Recherche Fondamentale Collective, Communauté française de Belgique).
Pragmatics, Cognitive Flexibility and Autism Spectrum Disorders
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 1–28, February 2012
How to Cite
KISSINE, M. (2012), Pragmatics, Cognitive Flexibility and Autism Spectrum Disorders. Mind & Language, 27: 1–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0017.2011.01433.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!