This research was supported in part by a grant from an AFOSR MURI & AFOSR FA9550-09-1-0507. The third author thanks the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS, Project ‘Inferential mechanisms and their linguistic manifestations'), the American Council of Learned Societies (ACLS, Project ‘Speaking of time and possibility’), and the Lichtenberg-Kolleg at Georg-August-Universität, Göttingen, for support of the theoretical work.
Causal Explanation and Fact Mutability in Counterfactual Reasoning
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 55–85, February 2012
How to Cite
DEHGHANI, M., ILIEV, R. and KAUFMANN, S. (2012), Causal Explanation and Fact Mutability in Counterfactual Reasoning. Mind & Language, 27: 55–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0017.2011.01435.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!