This work was supported by NSF Award 0518147 to Steven Sloman and by an American Psychological Association dissertation research award to Phil Fernbach. We thank Jonathan Bogard for help collecting data and Jonathan, Adam Darlow, Steve Guglielmo, Josh Knobe, Tania Lombrozo, and Bertram Malle for helpful discussion.
A Causal Model of Intentionality Judgment
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 154–180, April 2012
How to Cite
SLOMAN, S. A., FERNBACH, P. M. and EWING, S. (2012), A Causal Model of Intentionality Judgment. Mind & Language, 27: 154–180. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0017.2012.01439.x
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!