Thanks for comments to Jérôme Dokic, Conor McHugh, Joëlle Proust, the members of the metacognition reading group at the Institut Jean-Nicod, audiences at the Justification Revisited conference at the Université de Genève, the 2010 Aristotelian Society/Mind joint sessions at University College Dublin, the 2010 Société Française de Psychologie at the Université Charles-de-Gaulle Lille 3, and the University of Edinburgh, and two anonymous referees. My understanding of the epistemology of metacognition has e enefited greatly from reading unpublished work by Jennifer Nagel and Chris Lepock. The preparation of this article was supported in part by the Agence Nationale de la Recherche, under the contract ANR-08.BLAN-0205-01.
Metacognition and Endorsement
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 284–307, June 2012
How to Cite
MICHAELIAN, K. (2012), Metacognition and Endorsement. Mind & Language, 27: 284–307. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0017.2012.01445.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!