I am especially grateful to John Campbell, Thane Naberhaus, Alva Noë, Bill Prinzmetal, Lynn Robertson, James Stazicker, Daniel Warren, and two anonymous referees with this journal for comments and discussions concerning this material.
Does Visual Spatial Awareness Require the Visual Awareness of Space?
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 308–329, June 2012
How to Cite
SCHWENKLER, J. (2012), Does Visual Spatial Awareness Require the Visual Awareness of Space?. Mind & Language, 27: 308–329. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0017.2012.01446.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!