I thank Peter Brugger, Phil Corlett, Zoltan Dienes, Charles Efferson, Tom Griffiths, Robyn Langdon, Frédéric Schneider and Mark Wildon for helpful discussions. I am indebted to Martin Davies and an anonymous reviewer for detailed feedback on a draft of this manuscript. Special thanks to Max Coltheart for valuable comments, advice and encouragement.
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 330–355, June 2012
How to Cite
MCKAY, R. (2012), Delusional Inference. Mind & Language, 27: 330–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0017.2012.01447.x
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!