This research was supported by grant SEJ2006-14714 and Consolider-Ingenio 2010 CSD2008-00048 from the Spanish Government to the first author, and by National Science Foundation Grant SES 0844851 to the second author to study deductive and probabilistic reasoning. We thank David Beltrán, Nick Chater, Jonathan Evans, Vittorio Girotto, Sangeet Khemlani, Klaus Oberauer, Carlos Santamaría, and Walter Schroyens, for their thoughts about the present research. We also thank Mike Oaksford and two anonymous reviewers, for their criticisms of previous drafts of the article.
Logic, Models, and Paradoxical Inferences
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 357–377, September 2012
How to Cite
ORENES, I. and JOHNSON-LAIRD, P. N. (2012), Logic, Models, and Paradoxical Inferences. Mind & Language, 27: 357–377. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0017.2012.01448.x
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!