Thanks to Eduardo García, Axel Barceló and the other members of the Thursday Seminar for their kind corrections. Many of the ideas here originated from discussions in the seminar Significado y Comunicación led by Mario Gómez Torrente and Maite Ezcurdia. I am also grateful to two anonymous referees, whose comments significantly improved the paper.
Three Challenges for Indexicalism
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 435–465, September 2012
How to Cite
CLAPP, L. (2012), Three Challenges for Indexicalism. Mind & Language, 27: 435–465. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0017.2012.01451.x
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!