The author would like to thank Tim Bayne, David Chalmers, Marian Dawkins, Cecelia Heyes, Russell Powell, Lizzie Schechter and Tobias Uller for discussion and comments on earlier drafts; audiences in Oxford and at the University of Nottingham for helpful discussion; and two anonymous referees for comments on a previous draft. This work was supported by: the Wellcome Trust (grant number 086041), the Oxford Martin School and the John Fell OUP Research Fund.
Genetic Representation Explains the Cluster of Innateness-Related Properties
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mind & Language
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 466–493, September 2012
How to Cite
SHEA, N. (2012), Genetic Representation Explains the Cluster of Innateness-Related Properties. Mind & Language, 27: 466–493. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0017.2012.01452.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!