GOD's PRISONERS: PENAL CONFINEMENT AND THE CREATION OF PURGATORY
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2006
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 85–110, January 2006
How to Cite
SKOTNICKI, A. (2006), GOD's PRISONERS: PENAL CONFINEMENT AND THE CREATION OF PURGATORY. Modern Theology, 22: 85–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0025.2006.00311.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!