THE REMARKABLE SUCCESS OF A MISNAMED JOURNAL: REFLECTIONS ON TWENTY-FIVE YEARS OF MODERN THEOLOGY
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 12–19, January 2010
How to Cite
JONES, L. G. (2010), THE REMARKABLE SUCCESS OF A MISNAMED JOURNAL: REFLECTIONS ON TWENTY-FIVE YEARS OF MODERN THEOLOGY. Modern Theology, 26: 12–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0025.2009.01572.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!